Colour: Green & Black
Made from: Urethane 1.8m x 7mm
DNA flex mould - Design to absorb wave impact providing vastly increased flexibility, strength and resistance to breakage
Double bearing swivel - The worlds first self-lubricating, stainless steel swivel, never gets stuck, eliminating leash tangles
New non-slip cuff
Surefire leash release
Medium wave leash
About Creatures Of Leisure:
YALLINGUP, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Origin point and testing ground for Creatures of Leisure products
Located on Western Australia's wave-rich South West coast, Yallingup and its surrounds have bred some of the world's best surfers for several generations.
The region boasts multiple breaks within a relatively short span of the coast, most with a reputation for quality and a power comparable with that of Hawaii. It's the perfect place to test surfing accessories. None of the CREATURES' surfing products hit the market without being given a thorough workout in these waves by our staff and sponsored riders or further afield by members of our international surf team.
It was here in Yallingup that a young John Malloy put down roots after hitching his way from Los Angeles in 1972. Over the 4 years that followed he and a mate developed the world's first urethane leash with injection parts to tackle the powerful local waves. That venture sparked a passion for designing and developing surf accessories that continue to this day.
Why buy from DDW Australia?
1. We are an authorised dealer – so you know you are getting the genuine product.
2. All stock is new and in our warehouse.
3. All orders over $15 will dispatch via Australia Post with full tracking and email updates within one working day.
4. We are 100% Australian owned.
5. When you purchase from us, you’ll receive local customer service.
6. We have 60 days return or exchange.