LARGE (75Kg - 90 Kg)
Base: 4.67" / 118mm
Depth: 4.70" / 119mm
Area: 15.84"² / 10220 mm²
Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
Why buy from DDW Australia?
1. We are an authorized dealer – so you know you are getting the genuine product.
2. All stock is new and in our warehouse.
3. All orders over $15 will dispatch via Australia Post with full tracking and email updates within one working day.
4. We are 100% Australian owned.
5. When you purchase from us, you’ll receive local customer service.
6. We have 60 days return or exchange.