An ultra-lightweight medium wave leash.
Leash Length: 6' | 1.8m
Cord Thickness: 9/32 | 7mm
Cuff Width: 1.77" | 45mm
Railsaver Width: 1" | 25mm
- WT1 Welded Mesh - never seen before cuff material that is developed by and exclusive to Creatures Of Leisure. The TPU coating is extremely lightweight and hard wearing, proving water resistance while in use, which reduces weight and maintains material integrity.
- Ultra-thin Profile - one of the thinnest cuffed leash on the market.
- Elliptical Horn - this is where the horn meets the cuff and is typically a point of discomfort for any surfer, until now! Creatures Of Leisure have developed the ergonomic, sculptured and scalloped elliptical horn. Using 3D scanning technology, they now mould the cuff with a pre-bent, ultra-lightweight and low-density TPU. The elliptical horn fits a broad range of ankles with unrivalled comfort and precision.
- Moulded Hook - provides superior peel and shear strength while drastically reducing weight. The highly flexible and thin profile makes this the most effective cuff fastening material on the market.
- Non-slip Cuff - the Superlite uses a neo-mesh material that prevents the cuff from rotating on the ankle.
- Surefire Leah Release - is permanently upright, which makes it easier to pull when needed.
- DNA Flex Mould - is the world's first mould/cord connection that stretches together with the cord when under pressure absorbing wave impact and drastically reducing the chance of breakage.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel Bearing Swivel - has two swivels stopping leash spaghetting.
- TPU Cord - is unquestionably the worlds most reliable and failsafe leash cord material ever used with unrivalled durability.